Longitude 131° Australia
Longitude 131° offers an amazing experience of a lifetime.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Honeymoon, Luxury Long Haul, Travel Concierge, Wedding
Activity Level Leisurely
Cleverly concealed amidst the vivid red sand dunes, this exclusive wilderness camp is perfect for those seeking an intimate encounter with the heart of the Australian Outback.
At Longitude 131° you will find unprecedented solitude and serenity; your luxurious tent a private place to rest, relax and refresh. A white domed roof with flowing fabric draped from the centre creates the illusion of camping, but there the difference ends. With a flick of a switch, remote-control blinds rise to an uninterrupted view of Uluru, and luxury bathrooms feature shower, bathrobes and hairdryer.
• all meals and a selected range of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• swimming pool
• sunrise & sunset tours, walks & cultural visits
• return 4WD transfers from Ayers Rock Airport
• 15 luxurious safari tents
• CD player & library
• iPod dock
• tea & coffee
• floor-to-ceiling windows for magnificent views
• bathroom with shower