By Global Travel Worldwide
This non-stop city reflects Thailand’s uncanny ability to blend the old with the new, with its myriad of sights and sounds, Bangkok promises to captivate and enliven.
Chances are, if you’re visiting Thailand, Bangkok will be part of your itinerary and this 24-hour destination is packed with things to see and do, from golden Buddhas to SkyTrains, night markets to colourful nightlife. Here are a few of our favourite highlights we recommend if you’re visiting Thailand’s capital.
• Visit the18th Century Grand Palace
• Go on a sunset cruise on the Chao Phraya River
• Visit Wat Po, where you can see the longest reclining Buddha
• Join in the bustling nightlife in Patpong
• Sample the local cuisine including Pad Thai and Tom Yum Goong
• Shop for bargains at the night markets
• Rest and take a stroll in one of the many parks
• Have a massage at the spa
• Enjoy a cocktail and the views from one of the many rooftop bars
For more information call us today on 01978 350850